Thursday, 31 March 2011
I haven't seen a decent image of Earth Hour 2011 in Dubai anywhere on the web.
Less than 30 minutes after having taken my shots that evening, they were with a photo agency, who sat on them for 24 hours before doing anything with them, by which time it was probably too late for anywhere to pick them up.
Rather annoying really.
So here are a couple of samples for your enjoyment!
All rights reserved, of course :)
Friday, 25 March 2011
Thursday, 17 March 2011
Wednesday, 16 March 2011
Practising some of what I learned from David Nightingale earlier in the week.
I've got a long way to go, but I think it's a start. All done with four curves and masks.
If you ever get a chance to attend one of David's workshops, I cannot recommend it highly enough. I was lucky enough to be able to spend a whole day with him on a 1:1 session.
David also a whole range of online tutorials available for just 25 quid a year, or 75 quid for life. Which, quite frankly, has to be the biggest bargain you'll find in photography.
You really should sign up now, before he comes to his senses and puts the price up!
David's website is at:
Tuesday, 15 March 2011
Sunday, 13 March 2011
- Photos: #EarthHour 2011 in #Dubai
- #Photo: #DubaiTwestival - Last one. Food for thoug...
- #Photo: #DubaiTwestival - People
- #Photo: #DubaiTwestival Intercontinental Dubai Fes...
- #Photo: #DubaiTwestival glasses
- #Gigapan: #Dubai Creek
- #Photos: #BurjKhalifa before and after curves adju...
- #Timelapse: Clouds breaking over the Burj Khalifa ...
- #Photo: Watch the birdie
- #Photo: Burj Khalifa pinnacle in the clouds (taste...
- #Photo: The Moon. 300mm + 1.4x + 2x teleconverters...
- #Photo: #Dubai International Finance Centre. The "...
- #Photo: Palm trees #GPP2011 #Dubai @chromasia
- #Gigapan: Emirates Towers, #Dubai
- Photo: DIFC #GPP2011. Can't claim much credit for ...
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2010 (153)